- Location: Finsbury Park, London
- Salary: Competitive, DOE
- Type: Permanent
Seeking candidates with an instinctive understanding of what makes a great educational game experience; story, systems, mechanics, user interface and the all important ability to fold specialist subject matter into core gameplay.
As a studio focussing on games that go beyond entertainment, we work with players of all ages, from young children to adults. An understanding of audience needs is critical in our success.
You will have a methodical approach to games design, strong problem solving skills and the clarity of thought to design brilliantly simple games from complex (but fantastic!) content. The perfect candidate will bring a passion for learning in all its forms, acting as an advocate for the transformational powers of games.
A proven track record is important and the full-time position won’t be filled until we’ve found what we’re looking for: a healthy blend of experience, skills, talent and attitude. Here’s a quick summary:
- Nice folks who love games
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Good collaboration and knowledge-sharing skills
- Strong visual communicators, never short of ideas
- Brilliant portfolio of games / ideas that push the medium
- Technically minded, with proficiency in discipline-critical tools
- A deep understanding of game types, mechanics and systems
- An advocate for the player, and creating beautiful user-experiences
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be already eligible to work in the UK
- Have at least 2 years relevant industry experience