- Location: Finsbury Park, London
- Salary: DOA, competitive
- Type: Permanent
With our focus on creating games that go beyond entertainment, the studio places even greater emphasis on beautifully realised games and the art team are fundamental to that vision.
We’re seeking super creative artists with experience delivering the very best in game art from concept through to final integration, focussed primarily on 2D art (3D is a big bonus).
- Nice folk, who love games.
- Strong visual communicators, never short of ideas.
- A brilliant portfolio, demonstrating visual flair and attention to detail.
- An advocate for the player and beautiful user-experiences.
- Ability to draw.
- Experience creating concept art through to production-ready assets.
- Implementing game art, particularly Unity
- Evidence of good collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Technically minded, with proficiency in discipline-critical tools (CS Suite, Unity etc)
- Highly driven and self-motivated.
Experience in the following is a huge bonus:
- 3D art production, including basic modelling and texturing.
- Illustration and animation.
- UX design.
- Experience with range of virtual reality platforms.
- HTML / Canvas based engines such as Playcanvas, Phaser and Cocos.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be already eligible to work in the UK
- Have at least 2 years relevant industry experience
No agencies! Preloaded will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.