- Location: Central London
- Salary: Competitive salary
Overall Position Responsibilities:
- To own the all QA processes and the QA pipeline at Preloaded and ensure that it is always executed to the highest standard
- To test products and validate fixes
- To be fully billable on projects as assigned by the Production Team .
- Maintain all external relationships and products in regards to testing
- To provide support across all projects, as directed
- Oversee daily regression testing and smoke testing, whilst ensuring build stability across multiple projects.
- Oversee meticulous logging and organisation of bugs across multiple channels and bug tracking software packages.
- Manage and organise any user research testing sessions alongside clients where necessary.
- Ensure bugs are triaged every morning on active projects and ‘own the live projects.
- Ensure all project testing needs are booked in advance.
- Ensure all testers are co-ordinated and invoiced corrected for each project.
- Ensure testing plans are created and maintained for all projects.
- Ensure testing processes are maintained and managed alongside all other disciplines.
- Ensure all changes in the QA disciplines are communicated to key stakeholders frequently.
- Ensure any issues affecting test are flagged in a timely manner and resolved.
- Ensure risk for QA is tracked and mitigated alongside the production team for all projects
- To create and Establish and maintain test pipelines and process for all releases in partnership with outsourcers and internal testing teams.
- Work closely with all disciplines, especially tech and design on devising and owning all testing plans for all areas of the games and apps that Preloaded develop
- Ensure the buy in from the Development Team on the testing of all games and apps
- Working closely with design and code to highlight feature weaknesses and areas for improvement during testing.
- Oversee maintenance of all testing tools and equipment in the Preloaded studio.
- Generate weekly testing reports to key stakeholders
- Experience releasing mobile games is absolutely essential to be considered for this role.
- Extensive QA experience, including setting realistic QA estimates and creating test plans
- Experience of working across multiple projects at one time in a busy studio
- Excellent communication skills, and experience of working with remote testers
- Successful communication project risks to assigned producer
- At least one title shipped on console or mobile platforms.
- Experience in JIRA or Hansoft.
- Experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Fan of games
Work with the best producers, artists, designers and developers in the industry on challenging and deeply rewarding games that make a difference. Which isn’t to mention the competitive salary, panoramic views of London, impressive benefits package and more VR kit than you can shake a joystick at.